As an accredited NHS supplier, JustPhysio adhere to a code of conduct with stringent levels of compliance and candidate vetting procedures, safeguarding both clients and candidates from risk, whilst promoting improved patient care through our meticulous candidate selection processes.
All of our locum Physio candidates must therefore provide evidence of the following in order to work in a temporary capacity.
- Passport - original or a verified copy
- Proof of eligibility to work in UK (if not UK or EU passport holder)
- Two Professional References (most recent employers covering the last two years)
- Copies of two utility bills (for proof of address in the UK)
- Completed and signed Registration Form/ Terms and Conditions
- Up to date CV (comprehensive - without breaks in employment)
- Two Passport Photos (can be digital)
- Proof of Professional Body Registration (HCPC)
- Qualifications (copies of all relevant certificates)
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Police report from Country of Origin (must be within 3 months of arriving in UK)
- Proof of immunity for Hep B (laboratory report under 5 years old (blood test) of Titre level)
- Proof of immunity for Rubella (lab report (blood test) showing positive immunity or evidence of 2 MMRs)
- Proof of immunity for Varicella (self declaration of having had chickenpox or shingles, or a lab report showing positive immunity).
- Proof of Tuberculosis immunity (written proof that BCG scar been sighted by OH Nurse/Doctor or TB skin test under 2 years old)
- Proof of immunity for Measles and Mumps (lab report (blood test) showing positive immunity or evidence of 2 MMRs).
- Manual Handling and Basic Life Support training certificates (must be less than 1 year old)
Please contact our compliance team leader Emma Bower if you are unsure of anything or require further information.