JustPhysio are looking for an MSK Phsyiotherapist for their client in Northampton
Band 5/6/7 Physiotherapist
Salary £25,655-£45,839 DOE
Our lovely client is looking for an MSK Physiotherapist to join their team
Amazing Opportunity for a passionate Physiotherapist
All levels of experience considered including new graduates
Our client are recruiting for a Full-Time (P/T also considered) Employed Physiotherapist at their popular Northampton Clinics
Are you a passionate Physiotherapist interested in:
· Being the best 'hands on' physio you can be
· Being part of a great and fun team
· Loving your job
· Having an exciting career is their absolute commitment to creating an environment where physio's can thrive and make a real difference.
They have an amazing team of 45 staff across their three sites including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Sports Massage Therapists, Podiatrists, ESP's, Paediatric Physios, Women's Health Physios, Injection therapists, Independent Prescribers and Pilates Instructors
We create an incredible learning environment and are 100% committed to making sure you enjoy your job !
KEY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
· Structured and very rewarding team CPD sessions every week (1 hr per week) on going for all the team
· 12-month intensive clinical training program for all new team members (extra 1hr per week)
· 2-year mentorship program where they look at how to develop the soft skills required to build relationships, trust and rapport with your patients so you can really help them (8 weekly)
· Team lunch on a Friday with themes such as a pie competition and 'bake off' over a team game of bowls, Frisbee or whatever takes their fancy that day.
· One Friday every 8 weeks they close the clinics for a whole day CPD session followed by a 45-minute group exercise class led by one of the team, and a social afterwards - always great fun!!
· All Therapists have £500.00 external courses budget each year
· They have bimonthly team socials from Tough Mudder to Trampolining to Christmas Ice Skating
· They are a foody bunch with an annual summer picnic for all their team and their families.
· They support their employees with their career development. Including formal education. They currently have 8 team members who have completed or are working through their MSc Manual Therapy Degrees.
· They have a clear career structure and progression plan in place
· Flexible pension scheme and a health insurance scheme
· Birthday off as paid leave.
· Generous remuneration package (Salary to reflect candidate's experience and skill level but we would aim to exceed NHS equivalents).
· Great admin/reception team here to allow you to concentrate on being the best therapist you can be, making your life as easy as possible!
CLINIC AWARDS AND REPUTATION: Be proud of where you work!!
Their three-forward thinking, dynamic and popular Musculoskeletal Clinics in Northampton and Bedford have built a superb reputation for combining a first-class service with unrivalled patient care and treatment. They are proud to have been awarded:
- 'National Employer of the Year' 2018
- 'Midlands Service Provider of the Year' 2018
- 'Excellence in Customer Services Award' 2016
- 'Business of the Year' 2015
Their patients make all the difference to JOB SATISFACTION!!Approximately 80% are self-paying and 20% are from private medical insurances. This means that they are motivated and love to work with our client, both to deal with the symptoms and the underlying causes of their problems.
You must be fully Covid Vaccinated in guidance with CQC requirements
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please call Alison on 0207 045 3327