JustPhysio are looking for a HCPC registered Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist based in Loughborough, to start ASAP for an ongoing position.
Pay: £21 - £25 p/h (UMBRELLA)
Must be HCPC registered
37.5hrs per week.
* To provide clinical care in terms of; thorough assessment, clinically reasoned diagnosis,
relevant, efficient, and effective evidence-based treatment. To deliver a complete
professional service from first enquiry to patient discharge.
* To maintain thorough, contemporaneous electronic notes on TM3, in keeping with the
CSP/Physio First standards, as a minimum standard. To maintain discharge records
correctly, completed within the terms of the discharge policy of the clinic and CSP
* Deal with patients face to face and remotely on the phone and by email, maintaining a
friendly and welcoming environment - maintaining high standards of personal and
professional presentation at all times. Recording all communication in clinical notes.
* To maintain and document CPD in terms of clinical skills, clinical knowledge, and
reasoning skills, by attending courses, reading, reflective practise, working with
colleagues to a standard higher than the minimum level set by the CSP/Physiofirst.
* Continue to develop clinical skills, clinical knowledge, and reasoning skills by attending
courses, reading, internet use, relevant journals, and practice with colleagues-both at
work and in own time to ensure delivery of evidence-based care.
* Meet with colleagues regularly to practice techniques, swap ideas and critique. To work
alongside and support colleagues and be an enthusiastic and committed team player.
* Communicate effectively with other clinic staff and anticipate and communicate cover
requirements to maximise patient care and smooth running of the clinic.
* To have a career pathway in mind and work towards fulfilling that pathway, with on-
going evaluation of personal practise and personal growth. To evidence an on-going
desire to learn and to constantly evaluate and reflect on patients seen within the clinic.
* Liaise with Insurance Companies over patient queries and be familiar with insurance
company reporting procedures. Adhere to Insurance Company SLA's by submitting
paperwork on time.
* Liaise and communicate with individuals; professional and non-professional; in a
professional, timely manner to ensure effective service delivery.
* Act independently to assess, analyse and provide a clinical diagnosis for individual
patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention within specialist
* Act independently to plan, implement, evaluate, treat, and progress patient care to
maximise rehabilitation potential.
* Accept clinical responsibility as an autonomous practitioner; manage your caseload of
patients effectively and efficiently, undertaking both simple and complex cases.
* Maintain patient documentation, records, and accurate statistics to reflect care
provided and meet professional standards of CSP and OCPPP.
* Ensure familiarity with making and completing appointments and accurate recording of
monies owed and received from patients on TM3.
* Deliver in-service training as part of on-going education process.
* Participate in performance review system to promote personal and clinic development.
* Undertake clinical and note audit as requested to support on-going validation of
* Ensure familiarity with working of all equipment and do not use equipment that is not
sanctioned by the clinic.
* Undertake reasonable additional duties in non-clinical areas to promote the smooth
running and maintenance of the clinic. This will involve regular house-keeping duties.
JustPhysio are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide physiotherapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.