JustPhysio are looking for a HCPC registered Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist based in Liverpool to start ASAP for an ongoing position.
Pay: £21 - £25 p/h
Start Date: ASAP
Working hours: 8-4 Monday-Friday.
To work as a specialist within the multi/inter disciplinary team providing
physiotherapy input within the BIRT neurobehavioural model to service users
with acquired brain injury. To work across the three Trust pathways:
Neurobehavioural, Neurorestorative, and Well-being. To support the
development of specialist physiotherapy provision within the service. To liaise
with internal and external professionals, relevant organisations, family
members and service users. To act as a positive professional role model, and
to pro-actively support the clinical leadership team to achieve Trust
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are to be undertaken as an autonomous specialist professional,
with support from senior colleagues for highly complex cases and for service
Clinical / Professional Practice
* To work within a specialist clinical area as an autonomous professional
with support and supervision (which may be remote) or a more senior
Physiotherapist for more complex cases. To accept professional
accountability and responsibility.
* To undertake comprehensive neurological assessments, analyses, and
* To deliver effective treatment plans and progress/adjust according to
the service user response, multi/inter disciplinary team discussion, and
other influencing factors.
* To ensure that treatment plans are informed by the best evidence and
* To provide specialist professional advice and support and use complex
* To engage in a specialist area of interest within the wider physio team.
* To work pro-actively as part of the multi/inter disciplinary team
providing physiotherapy input within the BIRT neurobehavioral/
* To provide specialist physiotherapeutic interventions across the three
Trust pathways: Neurobehavioural, Neurorestorative, and well-being.
* To work safely with service users with challenging behaviours i.e.
verbal and physical aggression, mental health disorders, and sexual
* To participate in setting multi/inter disciplinary team goals as per the
Trust goal setting guidelines.
* To identify and safely use relevant physiotherapeutic equipment,
devices, and other interventions such as tilt tables, splints, and micro
stimulation. This may involve referral to other services.
* To capture outcomes of treatment, using the Trust's standardised
* To ensure timely completion of the Trust's outcome measure database,
and that the local team are doing so.
* To effectively manage time and caseload within a potentially
* To prioritise own workload and instruct, support, and delegate the
workload of physiotherapists, assistants, and students.
* To understand and comply with responsibilities regarding risk
management and safeguarding.
* To use knowledge and skills required for safe moving and handling of
service users both community and inpatient environments, including
when working with individuals with challenging behaviour.
* To produce and present reports which include details of; assessment,
treatment, outcomes, recommendations, and appropriate referrals.
* To educate and teach support workers to participate in ongoing
rehabilitation care plans for service users.
* To maintain and supervise accurate clinical documentation in line with
professional standards, and local policies and procedures.
* To overcome barriers to communication using a range of verbal, non-
verbal, and listening skills.
JustPhysio are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide physiotherapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.