JustPhysio are looking for a HCPC registered Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist based in London to start ASAP for an ongoing period.
Pay: £24 - £26 p/h
Position: Community Rehab
This role is Full time.
* Previous community experience
* Car driver and access to own car for work
* Rolling contract to cover established vacancies.
* 37.5 hour week, Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30 (will consider reduced hours or flexible working)
* Community based rehabilitation working on a 6 week pathway within specific Nursing Homes
* Caseload consists of patients on the Discharge-To-Assess (D2A) pathway that currently require new 24hour care and have potential to progress to having less dependent needs. Commonly encountered conditions include:
o Deconditioning from acute hospital
o Deconditioning post infection such as UTI, RTI
o Rehabilitation of orthopaedic patients (eg. Post # NOF)
o Post-Covid Rehabilitation
* Lead on initial assessments and rehabilitation needs for complex patients and be an integral part of the MDT, working closely with Occupational Therapists, Rehabilitation Assistants, Social Workers, Nursing Home staff and the wider MDT.
JustPhysio are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide physiotherapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.