Part time hours
£37,000-£39,000k pro rata
JustPhysio are currently looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a friendly and dynamic team .
Our client looking for an experienced Physio (Band 7, at least three years' experience) to join them in their small, friendly team, working between their surgeries in Surrey.
They are looking for one part time permanent position (13.5 hours) plus maternity cover for 5 months (24 hours). This could be potentially covered by one person, or two separate positions.
Pir client is a registered charity dating back to 1947, providing physiotherapy in three GP practices based in Surrey . There will be full induction and training for this fulfilling and responsible position, with opportunities for further training and continuing professional development.
You will assess, treat and manage your own caseload of patients as an autonomous practitioner but working as an effective, flexible member of our team. You will have:
- a qualification of degree level physiotherapy
- membership of the CSP and be registered with the HCPC
- experience in working with adults with musculoskeletal conditions
- the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- commitment to your own professional development
- basic IT skills to enable you to participate in data collection and audit processes as required
- ability to drive and access to car essential (license holder) to be able to drive between surgeries and possibly some domiciliary visits
Benefits of the role:-
-access to training budget
-paid study leave
-generous additional sick pay
-in service training
-occupational Pension Scheme
-holiday entitlement based on 30 days plus bank & public holidays
-no weekend or evening work
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please call Alison on 0207 045 3327