JustPhysio are looking for a HCPC registered Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist based in Kent, to start 04/01/2020 for a period of 3 months this is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week.
Pay: £22 - £26 p/h
Position: Community Rehab
Start Date: ASAP
Skills/Experience: * Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of holistic care linked to packages of prescribed care or identified projects.
* Actively working as a member of the integrated team to provide high quality care to service users.
* Undertaking a range of competent clinical and non-clinical assessments
* Being confident, autonomous practitioners within own limits of competency and confidence, who take responsibility for the care they give to service users and their families / carers. They take responsibility for overseeing the work of other team members including staff without a professional registration.
* Providing skilled, evidence based care which adheres to agreed guidance, policies and procedures
* Working with service users and families in all stages of the care planning process including assessing risks, needs and determining options for their care. Acting as a service user's advocate in the multi-disciplinary team and overseeing the work of others to ensure that the team is responding and providing clinically effective interventions. Clinical interventions to support the outcomes of the service. IT skills Minimum of 2 years' experience in area of practice Practical experience in managing health related projects/complex caseloads
JustPhysio are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide physiotherapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.