Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
JustPhysio have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to work within a specialist MSK private practice in Harrogate . This established clinic has a holistic approach to treating clients with a range of treatments, as well as having the use of their on-site gym to maximise on recovery time.
You will assess, treat and manage your own caseload of patients as an autonomous practitioner but working as an effective, flexible member of our team. You will be expected to receive referrals, undertake full assessment, and independently plan individual treatment programmes for patients and using your knowledge and skills to refer on to other medical colleagues as necessary.
*Flexible working days - weekdays/weekends available
*Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
*Annual and sick leave
*Bursary for CPD and staff training
To qualify for this role, you must be a HCPC registered, proven MSK skills and an interest in pilates.
- Completed Junior Physiotherapist Rotations in a hospital setting
- Minimum 2 Years clinical working practice
- Be qualified to teach Matwork Pilates (ideally APPI trained)
- Be either already qualified to teach Reformer Pilates, or very eager to be trained in teaching Reformer Pilates
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, including Sundays
- Candidate must be driven and motivated not only in their own professional practice, but to contribute to the growth and development of an independent business
Preferred but not essential criteria:
- Any additional skill sets including acupuncture, dry needling etc...would be desirable
This really is a great opportunity.
If you are interested in this position, please call Alison on 0207 045 3327