JustPhysio is recruiting for an MSK Physiotherapist to work with our private client in Hertfordshire on a part time basis.
Physiotherapy job Hertfordshire
Band 6 MSK
Part time - 3 days per week, flexible
Physiotherapy Job Summary:
The opportunity has arisen for a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our friendly private Physiotherapy clinic in hertford. Our client provides hands on Physiotherapy and rehabilitation, to treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries. They pride themselves on being approachable and supportive, and look forward to welcoming a caring and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to the team!
- To confidently assess, diagnose and treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions.
- To explain and discuss the diagnosis and treatment plan with patients, ensuring they are actively involved in their management.
- To record notes on an electronic system and maintain the client caseload.
- To work independently and also within the team, to ensure patient's continually receive a high quality service.
- To organise and manage a caseload of patients and liaise with team members as required.
- To liaise with doctors / consultants or other health professionals as required.
- To be actively involved in CPD and give informative talks as required.
- Must be friendly with good communication skills - able to build a strong rapport and trusting relationship with clients.
- Keen to continue to learn and develop as a professional, with up to date CPD.
- Pro-active and motivated work ethic.
- Organised, with good time management skills in order to manage and prioritize workload.
- Good anatomy / physiology knowledge and manual therapy skills, preferably trained in acupuncture/dry needling.
They offer :
- Excellent working environment with private treatment / consultation rooms for each therapist and client.
- In house CPD and in-service training encouraged.
- Opportunity to work within a friendly, knowledgeable and supportive team.
Hours (Some flexibility)
Monday and Tuesday 12-8
If you are interested in this role, please call Alison on 0207 045 3327